My Wacky Mailbox!

I just went and got the mail. I got two bills and some junk mail! Bridgette got a letter too.

Does that make any of you laugh? Is this a funny post so far? I’ll be honest, I really don’t have any idea what’s funny and what isn’t anymore. I thought I had somewhere to go with this whole “getting the mail” idea, but I guess I was wrong. I probably should have gone with my original concept of vividly describing the act of clubbing a horse to death with a brick.

Perhaps it’s time to give up on this whole comedic blog thing and try something else. I suppose I could run with my original idea of using this website to publicly chart how much water I’m drinking each day. That way other people would know.

I could also shift the John Larroquette Project into the realm of politics. I have important opinions that I think others should read. For instance, I don’t like this Jack Abramoff character one bit! All this corruption in the Beltway makes me sick. Somebody should do something to fix the problems. I also oppose gun violence in schools.

Or maybe I should have written about much wheelchairs bother me…

This entry was posted in Rants. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to My Wacky Mailbox!

Interestingly, I oppose gun violence in schools, but not in post offices.

I think you should shift to the realm of Hate Politics. The target? Everyone. Hate them all, bitterness fuels the soul afterall.

Oh, and that would be different how?

Point Taken. In retrospect, I think the new focus of the blog should be butterflies.

4. ted says:

If Peter doesnt tell me what is funny how will I know?

5. kevin s. says:

You got three letters? Actually, that’s quite a few letters. But then, you have friends, and I don’t.

Who’s this Abramoff fellow again? j/k
    I always thought our wonderful democracy was run by semi-trained chimpanzees, and have yet to encounter irrefutable evidence to the contrary.

i think sarah is onto something….turn the focus to chimps and other large animals that can be mistaken for humans.

there’s a reason chimps are able to co-star with such famous actors as matt leblanc and jason alexander. they’re funny!

8. Chris B. says:

Peter,

I read through your project on Jeremy the Perfect Boyfriend. You left out a key characteristic of Jeremy’s aging process that you and Niles and I created one day. He doesn’t appear to age until he is 40, whereupon he leaves home and enters an ice cave, where he spins a cocoon and gestates into an older version of himself, resembling Richard Gere. He repeats this process later in life and emerges looking more like Sean Connery. Also, I remember that he didn’t actually do the charcoal drawings of his girlfriend himself. He trained a hawk to do them for him.

Ah YES! Very good…