Dawson Seizures

EMOTION!!!

Sorry about that. I’ve just been watching Dawson’s Creek re-runs with my wife on weekday mornings.

NOSTALGIA!!!!

SUMMERTIME ROMANCE AND HEARTBREAK!!! ARRGGH!

Let me tell you something about Dawson Leary – his season one haircut (quasi-mullet) is formidable and laden with bittersweet emotions.

YOUNG ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE AMIDST ROMANTIC TRIANGLES!!!!

People sure do talk fast in Capeside, Mass. Is the water there laced with speed or something? Their rate of speach makes the cast of Gilmore Girls and E.R. look like they’re guzzling Ny-Quil.

I DON’T WANNA WAIT FOR MY LIFE TO BE OVER!! I WANT TO KNOW RIGHT NOW WHAT WILL IT BE!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNGH!!!!!!!!!!

My best part of Dawson’s Creek was the moment when Jen died in the final episode.

This entry was posted in Raves. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Dawson Seizures

1. Jeff H says:

Thanks for ruining the end for me.

I didn’t ruin anything – Jen ruined everything.

But then, on the third day, she rose agai-oh wait…that was someone else. My favorite Dawson Creek episodes were the ones where they fought vampires.

pacey witter was the ultimate winner in the entire show. he got joey at the end, while dawson just lost his mind.

I think Dawson became the head vampire in the last episode.

Yeah…that was supposed to be the lead up to the crossover with Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV movie. Of course, Buffy jumped ship to UPN and that was history. Although, now, with the CW, it may be possible.

I’ve never watched the show and now I don’t have to thank for the time saver!

8. Kristie R. says:

I saw James Van Der Beek (or however you spell his name) at a Wolfgang Puck’s restaurant on Sunset Blvd a few years back.
    There were some obnoxious female fans a few tables away from him and his friends that faked a dysentary epidemic or something so as to keep walking past his table on the way to the bathroom. Soon the waiter had to put them in their place.
    My friends and I scoffed at the obvious tourists and tried to pass as saavy locals while we supped upon our flatbread and goatcheese.

9. Laura says:

I’m just always so shocked to see Jen’s transformation from season one to the end of the series:

I guess now I’m also shocked to see how much her signature has also changed.