Angry Lemur Sentiments

In keeping with this week’s theme of animal posts…

What’s up with ringtailed lemurs?
lemur3.jpg

Why do they look like that? They are so dumb!

This one looks like he’s scared. What’s he so scared of? Getting AIDS?!

People, I mean it. Lemurs are just plain dumb. We should pack all of the lemurs in a big old dump truck and then drive the truck into the cold, clear waters of Lake Huron. That’s what I call justice. Sweet, lemur-drowning, vigilante justice.

Seriously, scroll back up and take another look at that goofy bastard. Look at that look on his face. It looks like he’s lost the remote control! Hey lemur, check between the couch cushions you ringtailed retard!

I hope that you found your visit to the John Larroquette Project to be encouraging and edifying.

This entry was posted in Rants. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Angry Lemur Sentiments

You can tell he is ashamed of something. Probably is an online predator trolling for underaged lemurs.

2. An Ibex says:

As an ibex, I do not tolerate lemurs.

well, he’s probably ashamed because he is naked. he could be very self aware of his appearance, unlike say, the ibex.

4. goonclamper says:

you know how when you’re driving and there are a bunch of lemurs all over the road? … ah, nevermind.

5. tj says:

Alright, this post crosses the line.

My name is T.J. Lyttle and I am a part of the Rock in Ames, IA. Many of my friends think this blog is hilarious and often reference it to me. I will admit, I have had a hearty chuckle here or there, but this is too much.

The Ring-tailed Lemur just so happens to be my favorite animal, and I can’t allow this blog to defame such a holy creature. Holy? you ask. Yes, thats right Holy. In fact, I would say that say that the ring-tailed lemur is the animal equivalent to Jesus. Ok, so clearly, a ring-tailed lemurs appearance isn’t what you would necessarily call beauty, but I see a similarity between this odd creature and our Lord:

“He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
    nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.”

-Isaiah 55:2

Also, note the white and black striped tail. Clearly this is an outward manifestation of the Ring-tailed lemurs’ strong belief in racial equality. Also, note the bright yellow eyes. While at first this may seem scary/ugly/repulsive etc, I am reminded of yet another verse:

22″The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light.”

-Matthew 6:22

So, clearly, ring-tailed lemurs are like furry little Christs. And you wouldn’t dare throw baby Jesus into a cold lake would you?

• lo says:

You are so right. I love the lemur, and watching them at the zoo provides me so much pleasure. They are beautiful, spirited animals and God’s creatures. They play among themselves and are happy little animals.

Thank you TJ for your thoughtful contribution. I would describe your views as being moral and inerrant.

7. LemurBoy says: