Unimpeachable Statistics

While searching for a picture of Fox 9 meteorologist Keith Marler, that I might better ridicule his portly awfulness, I came across this poll, posted on their webpage:

Are you shocked by the death of Heath Ledger?
*Yes! He was only 28!
*No, not really.

Did an unpaid intern write this poll? Is Marler responsible for this? What the hell kind of option is that second statement?

“Nah, I wasn’t shocked at all. It seemed about right. After all, he was Australian.”

By the way, here’s the Marler photo I was looking for:

marler.jpg

There you are, you smug bastard. You weren’t shocked by Heath Ledger’s death at all, were you? You probably don’t even have a soul. You’re just some dude on TV with a green tie talking way too fast.

That’ll teach you for telling me the wind chill is 30 below this morning.

This entry was posted in Meh. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Unimpeachable Statistics

1. Ted says:

They forgot the option stating *I don’t care… because he was Australian.

2. tim hopps says:

i like the chick on channel 11. and that goofy sports guy they have. i haven’t seen Don Shelby lately… and where the heck did Joe Schmidt go? as soon as i start feeling comfortable with these people, inviting them into my home at 6 and 10 o’clock, feeling a kind of kinship, they’re gone. no explanation, no nothing. no wonder i’ve got abandonment issues.

Just like your mom’s latest boyfriend!

4. tim hopps says:

hey, i saw your letter in Savage Love today!
    (see 3rd letter down… by “Please Answer Me”)

5. Keith says:

I think my friends prefer to think of me as an “Arrogant Ass” rather than a “Smug Bastard” … but you ARE right about my lack of soul … I sold it when I got bamboozled into tv, but I’m trying to buy it back a little at a time by getting as many words out of my mouth per minute as humanly possible …

Wow, that is an actual comment from Keith Marler, folks.

This blog is like TMZ, but with less credibility.