Another C- Post

I think it’s time I got a new “do”.

A new hairdo, I mean! :) :) :P

I’ve been sporting my current hairstyle since about 2002, and I don’t think it’s doing anything for me anymore. Interest from other women seems to have dropped off dramatically, especially since November of 2005 for some reason. I find this inexplicable.

Maybe I should comb my hair back. After all, that look worked out pretty well for Stalin, if I recall correctly.
stalin.gif

Any haircut that can help a man kill 8 million Ukranians is good enough for me.

On the other hand, it might be fun to let my hair grow out. I would be rejecting societal norms!

My sweet Dee.
I read one time that Dee Snyder has a PhD. in Economics. That’s gotta be true.

Anyway, to summarize, I admire the accomplishments of Dee Snyder and Joseph Stalin, I’m open to suggestions regarding a hairstyle change, and FOX 9 meteorologist Keith Marler continues to comment on my blog.

This entry was posted in Meh. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Another C- Post

1. Floor Director says:

Keith is not all that cool. I just sat with him for a half hour while he looked at different phone companies, and complained about Comcast.

Don’t let him play himself up.

I can’t wait to get together tomorrow for our Yalta summit tomorrow. I expect you to dress like Stalin. I will be going as Trueman and Kev will be Churchill.

Oh wait… FDR was there. Forget Trueman. (I get a D for bad history).

Also, Truman didn’t have an E in his name.

You get an F.

5. tim hopps says:

just change the name of your blog to the Keith Marler Project and be done with it. obviously we’re all smitten with our brush with fame.

hey, i just got a shameless promotional idea! keith, check out my music at http://www.myspace.com/tomhippsband and tell all the other famous people you hang out with about it!!

maybe now i’ll also finally get the fame and fortune i so richly deserve!!!

p.s. keith, KARE-11 has played my music behind their morning weather broadcast several times (true). i think you should not let them outdo you, and start playing my music as your weather soundtrack EVERY DAY.

p.p.s. peter, i changed my mind. change your blog to the Tom Hipps Project. immediately.

it’s that a ibex leg in his hand? i don’t even think back in the 80′s i would have thought that was cool.

Fear the flesh of the ibex, Scott!

8. tim hopps says:

worse… it’s his grandmother’s femur.

I wonder if he ground up the femur and put it in his blow……

I can safely say that until last week, I didn’t even know who Keith Marler was….. That’s what I get for now watching television.

Peter should grow his hair out like an Ibex.

10. Uosdwis R. Jawoh says:

I looked at that picture of Dee Snider, squatting in a corner, raw flesh in hand, heavy make up, and it reminded me of several past posts of Peter’s. So, Peter, I think that look would be very appropriate for you.

11. tim hopps says:

awesome comment sarah (about the femur)!

i think we should all, adopt mark’s ‘do… the flattop. hey, it works for him and his long lost twin brother howie long! peter, you go first and we’ll all follow… i promise.

I agree with Uosdwis, you’ve gotta Dee Snider’s hairdo.

Coupled with Stalin’s mustache.

Oh, and Keith’s tie. Sorry I forgot that in the first comment.

14. Jesse says:

Sorry Adam thats not Churchill either. It’s none other than W.C.Fields. You get a G. Thats right, a G!