Blogging Discipline

Okay guys, come in on and find a seat. Let’s get this post started.

I know it’s tough to come in from the hallway when all your friends are out there, but this will only take a couple minutes. Then you can go back to catching up with everybody else.

All right, today I wanted to ta–

I still hear some chatter from the back. Kevin, is that you? Are we going to have a problem this morning?

I didn’t think so…

So, like I was saying, have you guys noticed how people these days are alwa–

Ted! Why are you turned around? I’m up here.

Well, if Kevin is bullying you, then raise your hand and tell me. Kevin, perhaps it’s time to move on to a more sophisticated form of interpersonal communication?

What’s that?

That’s IT! I have HAD IT with you, Kevin!

Every day you come in here and seek to deliberately sabotage my posts! Look around you – do you see Adam or Christine or Thom behaving like this? No! Even now, they’re sitting politely, waiting for the blogging to begin, but you’re monopolizing our time yet again!

It’s always got to be about you, doesn’t it Kevin? You’re just never happy unless you’ve got all the attention, and you don’t care if it’s positive or negative. To you, leaving a witty comment is all the same as making poor Ted feel ashamed of himself again.

ENOUGH BACK-TALK! JUST SHUT UP!!

I HATE THIS SO MUCH!!!!

My spirit is broken, Kevin. I hope you’re satisfied with yourself.

I am absolutely miserable…

This entry was posted in Ramblings. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Blogging Discipline

1. Ted says:

You feel miserable? Kevin just told me that I am overweight and barely employable. Man, I feel all rotten… again.

I can’t take anyone who invites an Ibex into the classroom seriously.

Back to recess.

3. kevin s. says:

Ted’s a loser and so is Adam, Christine, like, smells, and your hair looks like a baby seal died on your scalp.

Random links.

Hey Matt Terry, wanna get high after school. Peter’s a loser so he won’t do drugs with me, but I always have you. Luker, you in?

Shut up Mr. Welle, I’ll be in when I feel like it. I had a hockey game last night and it’s hard to focus because I’m so damn pumped!

Hey, Cindy, what are you doing after Pickel’s party tomorrow? I know, it’s gonna be sweet. Bowflex and Skeeter are havin’ like a poker/watch movies thing at his place. Their parents are out of town… I’m probably gonna bike it so I can go to both… Whatever, your jeans have a spot on ‘em.

These New York Times allegations againt John McCain represent nothing more than a common hit piece. They have essentially taken a nugget of truth (that a lobbyist bragged about her connectedness to the Senator) and padded it with anonymous sourcing and conjecture. Typical.

More links:

Bob: Hey, Reynold, what are you doin’?
    Reynold: Doin’ my taxes right now, Bob, what do you need.
    Bob: Candy.
    Reynold: Well, go to the store and get yourself some candy.
    Bob: Can’t, it’s cold.
    Reynold: Then how did you get here?
    Bob: Car
    Reynold: Then take your car and get candy.
    Bob: It’s not worth going out just for candy.
    Reynold: What did you come here for?
    Bob: Candy.

Please Kevin, just leave us in peace!

Man…Kevin is all over the place! Sorry he’s brought you down, Peter. Would you like a tender, flaky hot pocket?

What are you an idiot?

Loved the random links. Did you see there’s a Voltron minisode?
    Awesome!

I so wanted to be the princess on Voltron when I was little and battle a robobeast.

Kevin,
    you need to make clearer hand signals to help me thru Mr. Welle’s next test.
    I’m too busy and important to study like school stuff, besides, there’s like this cute new boy in school and all my time after school goes to sending him messages on MySpace.

Kevin, were you able to get the knife so we can slash Peter’s tires after school? maybe we can “replace his car stereo” and “accidentally” set fire to it instead.

*shaking fist*

I hate you bullies!

10. kevin s. says:

Why would we replace the stereo before setting fire to it? I’m all for chicanery, but let’s be efficient about this. Besides, I have to update MySpace with locker room pictures of Ted… Someone’s committing suiciiiiiiide.

11. tim hopps says:

boy, did we have fun in grandma’s front yard with those monkey nuts!

Tim is an obcene person who should not be let out of the house.

If that’s what you’re doing with my cellphone Kevin, you can’t borrow it to take to the locker room anymore.
    GRRROOOSSSS!

I’m liks so not talking to Ted anymore because of you. I mean I wouldn’t talk to you, but we’re like friends so I have to not talk to someone else and Ted was just the first one I thought of.

SnoDaze is gonna be ice this year!

14. tim hopps says:

anyone know Katie, Angela Minnik’s old roommate? she won $449,000 on Deal or No Deal monday night.

15. tim hopps says:

one other item: peter, a friend of mine said he saw you on an Obama commercial awhile back. (seriously) is that true?

16. MJ says:

WWKMD?

Screw you and your discriminatory ways, JLP! The Monkey Exhibit (linked above) now has Mr. Puddin and doesn’t need your support, albeit veiled as insulting hyperlinks within your post.

Oh, to be spat at in the face! Your friends don’t know how well off they are…