Max & Mitsy!

Listen to Max & Mitsy weekday mornings on 104.7, the Spin!

You like amiable banter and wacky mischief? Max is your man! He’ll fill your spirits like a dump truck filled with sunshine!

You like warm chuckles and traffic reports read with precision? Misty’s your gal! She’ll fill your mornings with blue skies and heaping mounds of crispy cole slaw as she laughs sincerely at all of Max’s zany antics!

There’s no stopping Max & Mitsy! From their trademark “News of the Weird” segment to the “Morning Blowout” where they give away $104.70 to a lucky caller, they are totally unique! Always smiling, never controversial, Max & Mitsy will annihilate you with sparkling radio kindness!

Bend over, everybody! Max & Mitsy are on the air!

This entry was posted in Ramblings. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Max & Mitsy!

It must be hard to talk with a banana for a mouth.

2. Guy Incognito says:

No, not really.

3. tim hopps says:

is that a banana in front of your mouth or are you just happy to see me?

4. Jon D says:

Peter, you might appreciate this since you seem to have a strange relationship with local weathermen.
    I was at Calhoun yesterday handing out water bottles with Rock cards attached to them, and Sven Sungaard ran by. So I said, “Hey Sven, you want a water?”, and he goes “No, I’m only running eight miles today. Monday I’m running 20 though, so I’d take one then.” His tone of voice was priceless. And he’s like 4 feet tall.

Minnesota Blandness at it’s finest.

6. Trey says:

I think Misty’s banana is bigger than Max’s.