School Pictures

Time to order school pictures!

Let’s take a look at a few of my options this year, now that my school has decided to snazz things up with the help of a new company.

Order now!
Wow, look at that. I look like a smart-ass Japanese pop star. I love it.

Discomfort!
This is a fun one. You can see my physical discomfort in the image on the left as the photographer kept asking me to slouch because I was too tall for her equipment to handle. The resulting picture shows me standing in a way that I never have before and never will again. The version of me on the right is smirking at how stupid the version of me on the left looks.

R.I.P.
This one’s classy. It makes me look like I tragically died midway through the year.

Which one should I choose?

This entry was posted in Meh. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to School Pictures

1. tim hopps says:

I must have an odd glitch in the shape of my nose, because in every school picture I had taken, a little shadow makes it look like I have a booger in my nose.

What? you think that’s funny? How would you like to be called “Boogerface” for 13 years??!!!

2. tim hopps says:

Anyway, go with the Japanese pop star one. Actually, to me it looks more like you just won $50 in vegas.

yeah, i like the Japanese pop star one too. you look the most successful in that one.

4. Anon says:

I happen to think in this economy the obvious choice is two pictures in one. More Bang for your Buck.

I should see if they can add “#1 Hit!” onto the first one somewhere.

6. kevin s. says:

In memory of Peter Welle (1978-2009), beloved teacher who died during childbirth somehow.

7. Guy Incognito says:

What is the background of the “two pics in one” one? Moss? Algae?
    Whatever it is, it’s beautiful. :)

the 2-in-1 gives you that “I like looking at myself from behind” persona, or that you cloned yourself vibe which has that futuristic edge.

However, I would go with #1 and instead of “#1 hit” get “Greatest Hit of the 70s” on there.

9. tim hopps says:

…or, “Peter Welle… All My Best”