Do you have a’ Print Spooler Keeps Stop Windows 10′ error when trying to print any file or document? Well, well! Don’t worry, and we’ll share some easy fixtures that can help you solve the problem. You can start the service of the Printer Spooler and notice that after a few seconds your Print Spooler will stop Windows 10 device or continue to crash. A user needs to fix the printer spooler error to maintain the normal printing process. We will share the simple guidelines in this guide that can help you fix the fault of the printer spooler.
Print Spooler Service Troubleshooting Keeps Stopping Windows 10
Method1: Delete the Spool Folder Content
Suppressing Spool File Content Using this method, a user can remove the printer and driver file content. Not only for the print spooler keeps stopping windows 10 operating system but also the other Windows set, this approach applies. The steps you need to take to use this strategy are as follows:
- Go to the ‘ C:\WindowsSystem32\spool and open the File Explorer.
- Double click the ‘ Drivers ‘ folder and then click the ‘ Delete All Files and Folders ‘ button.
- Delete all content from the folder ‘ Printers ‘ and restart your service ‘ Printer Spooler. ‘
- By rebooting your device, save the changes.
Method 2: Restart the Print Spooler Program
The Spooler Service can be restarted to repair the Windows 10 Print Spooler Service. Here are the steps to follow:
- from the keyboard, press the’ Windows+ R’ key and then type’ services.msc.’ To open the Service window, press the’ Enter’ button.
- Scroll down to find and click on the’ Print Spooler ‘ service.
- Right-click on the services of Print Spooler and select the’ Restart’ option.
- Check now whether or not your printer is working. If your printer works, then you can continue the printing functions and proceed to the next problem-solving step if not.
Method 3: Set print Spooler Service to Automatic
- Use your keyboard to open the Run Application by pressing the’ Windows+ R’ key.
- Type’ services.MSC ‘ button and click Enter. It is going to open Windows Service.
- Tap the’ Print Spooler ‘ option right-click and choose’ Properties.’
- Change the’ Startup Type’ to Automatic from the drop-down menu and hit the Apply>> OK OK.
Check if there is still the Print Spooler Keeps Stop Windows 10 and if so, continue with the next step of troubleshooting.
Method 4: Update Print Spooler Recovery Options
If the Print Spooler Recovery Settings have not been correctly configured, then the Print Spooler will not restart automatically if there is a malfunction.
- Press the’ Windows+ R’ key and type’ service.msc’ to correct this. Click the button Enter.
- Click the’ Print Spooler ‘ right-click and select the’ Properties ‘ option.
- Switch to the’ Recovery’ tab and make sure that the first, second and subsequent failures are set from the drop-downs to the’ Restart the Service.’
- Click the option Apply and OKOK.
Method 5: To update the printer driver.
- Press’ Windows= R’ and click’ services.msc’ to update the Printer Driver. Click the Enter button.
- Find the’ Print Spooler Service’ and right-click on it afterwards. Click the button ‘ Stop.’
- You will press’ Windows+ R’ and type’ printui.exe/s/t2′ again. Click the Enter button.
- Search for the printer that creates the problem in the Windows ‘ Printer Server ‘ properties.
- Now, you need to remove the printer and select yes to remove the drivers as confirmation.
- Go to’ service.msc.’ once again. Click the’ Print Spooler ‘ right-click and click Start.
- Now, you need to link to the website of the printer manufacturer. From there, you can download and install your device’s updated printer drivers.
Hopefully, you can fix the Print Spooler Keeps Stopping Windows 10 error using these troubleshooting guidelines. However, if you still have the same problems, you can visit the website of the printer manufacturer to find the other filter to fix this error.